Monday, July 14, 2008

The Big 3-0!

It's my birthday! It's my birthday! Woo hoo!

I've been asked a few times if I feel 30 or is it hard to be turning 30 but really it's not been a big deal for me. I did have a little bit of an issue, a 1/4 life crisis I suppose, when I turned 25 but this year just isn't setting anything off. I feel like I just don't have anything to prove right now. I feel comfortable with myself and where I'm at in my life. Life changes and I just don't mind that, I've always been kind of a go with the flow person and it's just being enhanced the older I get. Oh, don't get me wrong, there are still things that bother me or that I let get me down more than necessary but that's a part of life too. I just don't seem to hang on to them as much and have been figuring out how to not sweat the small stuff.
So, thank you to everyone that has wished me well! And if you've got a moment tell me at what age, if any, you stressed out about the number and if you've gotten beyond that share a pearl of wisdom, or 2 or 3, that you've learned.

No comments: