Monday, March 31, 2008

And the winner is...

Sorry for the delay in the drawing but the day after the date I was wisked away on a family boondoggle for a few days and when we got back it was just one thing after another to do. So here I am to announce the winner...after using http://www.mdani.demon.co.uk/para/random.htm it came up with the number 2 which makes 100 Percent Cottam the winner! Congratulations! Please email your address to me at leezardehb @ gmail . com

The date went well and we even went on a second one this past weekend but I think that's probably about as far as it's going to go. When he was described as quiet that wasn't an understatement! Nice as can be but I felt like I was interviewing someone half of the time and the other half I felt as if I were talking to myself. Oh well...ya don't get anywhere if you don't try.

Thank you to everyone that joined in this drawing, I really enjoyed reading all of your experiences!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you kidding me?! wahoooooo! i'm so so very excited! thanks so much!!!